The 2nd International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers: Opportunities, Challenges of Teaching, and Research will take place online on the 15th and 16th of October 2020.
If you were registered to present or participate, we would kindly ask you to confirm your intention to do so, no later than 6th September 2020 by completing the following survey: https://www.1ka.si/a/296649. The conference programme will be posted on 15th September taking into account the results of the survey.
Since the event will now be online, we will refund 50 % of the fee that has already been paid. To do this we would like to ask you to send us the following no later than the 15th September:
- your name and address;
- bank account number to which the money will be transferred and SWIFT;
- the amount of money to be refunded.
Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests submitted after this date will not be refunded.
If you have already paid the conference fee and you do not intend to participate in the online event, please, let us know by 15th September 2020 (providing your name and address, bank account number to which the money will be transferred and SWIFT, the amount of money to be refunded) and we will return the entire sum of money. Requests submitted after this date will not be refunded.
Participants who have not paid the conference fee yet are kindly asked to do so by 15th September 2020. The new charge is 60 EUR.
If you have already paid for accommodation at Rimske Toplice, please contact the hotel to get a refund (email@example.com).
We also wish to inform you that the submission of manuscripts is scheduled for 30th November 2020 and that all the updates regarding the programme and the changed conference format will be posted on this website.
Key dates for submissions and registration
- 6 September 2020: confirmation of attendance
- 15 September 2020: payment or request for refund or cancellation
- 15 September 2020: publication of the draft conference programme
- 30 November 2020: submission of manuscripts
Registration policy: registrations are possible until the vacancies are filled.
The new conference fee is 60 EUR. It includes conference materials, the book of abstracts, and the certificate of attendance.
The transaction is non-taxable as defined by Article 187 of Directive 2016/112/EC. The payment of the conference fee must be done directly to the SDUTSJ account.
Payments can be made by bank (wire) transfer. Please use the following data:
Name: SDUTSJ, The Slovene Association of LSP Teachers
Contact address: Filozofska fakulteta, Aškerčeva 2, SI 1000 Ljubljana, SLOVENIA
VAT No: 52645096
Use this bank data to submit payment:
Name: Delavska hranilnica d. d. Ljubljana
Address: Miklošičeva 5, SI 1000 Ljubljana, SLOVENIA
Account No.: SI56 6100 0001 1097 826
In the box “namen plačila” or “purpose of payment” please write “lsp-surname-2020” (e.g., “lsp-smith-2020”).
All bank charges must be covered by the transmitter.
Confirmation of registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
If you require a pro forma invoice, please contact us well ahead of time via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All conference registrations and hotel reservations are valid in October. In case of cancellation:
- a 100 % refund can be granted if notification of cancellation has been submitted before 15 September, 2020. No refund is possible for requests submitted after this date.
- All bank charges must be covered by the transmitter.
- Refund requests will be processed after the conference and can be submitted to: email@example.com.
- For hotel refunds, please contact the Rimske terme hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: name and surname, address, account number for refund.