Key dates for submissions and registration
- abstract submissions open: 1 October 2022
- abstract submissions deadline: 30 November 2022
- notification about abstract acceptance: 20 January 2023
- early registration: 21 January–20 February 2023
- standard registration: 21 February–20 March 2023
- late registration (for non-speakers only): 21 March–20 April 2023
- publication of the draft conference programme: 15 April 2023
- submission of manuscripts: 2 October 2023
Registrations are possible here from 21 January 2023 to 20 April 2023 or until the vacancies are filled.
The conference fee includes conference materials, the book of abstracts, refreshments, and a certificate of attendance.
- Early bird registration (21 January–20 February 2023): €80
- Standard registration (21 February–20 March 2023): €100
- Late registration (21 March–20 April 2023): €120
The transaction is non-taxable as defined by Article 187 of Directive 2016/112/EC.
Payments can be made by bank (wire) transfer. Please use the following data:
- Name: SDUTSJ, The Slovene Association of LSP Teachers
- Contact address: Filozofska fakulteta, Aškerčeva 2, SI 1000 Ljubljana, SLOVENIA
- VAT No: 52645096
Use these bank data to submit payment:
- In the box “namen plačila” or “purpose of payment” please write “lsp-surname-2023” (e.g. “lsp-smith-2023”).
- All bank charges must be covered by the transmitter.
- Confirmation of registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- A 50% refund can be granted if notification of cancellation has been submitted before 20 April 2023. No refund is possible for requests submitted after this date.
- Refund requests will be processed after the conference and can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org